This will be a meeting to:
• Learn about Organic Certification,
• Learn about NRCS transition to organic funding,
• Hear about ways MOFGA can help with barriers,
• Hear from certified organic producers.
• Share ideas for programming and support
Sorry for any problem this change might have caused.
Any questions? Contact me.
Please RSVP to;
Organic Livestock Specialist
Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association, MOFGA
294 Crosby Brook Rd., PO Box 170 Unity, ME 04988
207-568-4142 FAX: 568-4141